The European Journal of Educational Technology (EJETECH) is an international, multi-disciplinary, peer-reviewed online journal (ISSN: 2148-2977). EJETECH publishes two issues per year. The journal welcomes research papers, original theoretical works, literature reviews and book reviews in all areas of educational technology.
The overarching goal of the journal is to disseminate original research findings that make significant contributions to educational technology. EJETECH provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public to support a greater global exchange of knowledge.
There is no submission fee or Article Processing Cost (APC) for this journal. EJETECH is totally free for both readers and authors.
The Scope of EJETECH
The topics related to this journal include but are not limited to:
• K-12 educational technology,
• University and college educational technology,
• Teacher training and technology,
• Computer assisted learning,
• Social media and education,
• Technology in distance education,
• Literacy and technology,
• Digital pedagogy,
• Learning management systems,
• Human computer interactions,
• Web 2.0 tools for education.
For more information on submission instructions and guidelines, please refer to the Authors Guidelines.